Meeting at the “fontaine du soleil Place Massena 06300 Nice “(Apollo statue Massena Square)
(Meeting Time 10:25am)
- 3 Hours Tour Guided with Friendly Local Guide
- Great niçoise specialities Food made by locals artisans
- Great insight of « Niçoise & Mediterranean cuisine» Food and Culture
- Several tastings of Artisans food in 7 locations
- Small Intimate Group from 2 to 10 Guests
- French Local Wine
- A Nice souvenir from Nice
- Public Price 60€
ABOUT THE TOUR :
- When: From April untill September / Every Tue/ Wed / Thu / Fri / Sat
- Where we meet: The Sun Fountain “Apollo statue” next to Massena Square at 10:25AM
- You will recognize the guide wearing a red T-Shirt
- Contact & information firstname.lastname@example.org Sms Whatsapp +33 649 244 407
- The tour is conducted in English we will try our best to accomodate you with other languages (Spanish, Italian)
Discover the best of local Food « Spécialités Niçoises et méditerranéennes » with Real People and Real Food. Join us as we walk from point to point, tasting, learning, and savoring in each spot. It’s the perfect way to get to know Nice, one bite at a time. Taste the best Nice has to offer with the original « Bon Appetit » Food culinary experience Tour. Sample delicious breads, cheeses, sweets, wines and more made by local artisans.
You probably won’t need lunch after, so you’ll have plenty of time to plan something else during the afternoon (Beach, Museums, Shopping…)
THE FOOD :
- Farcis Niçois
- Pain Bagnat
- French & Local Cheese
- Fresh Fruits (Fig, Peach, Melon… )
- French Pastry & Macaron
- Fresh Bread and Olive Oil
- Tarte au Blettes
- Ice Cream
- Tarte tropézienne
- Crystallized fruits
- French Wine
WHAT TO EXPECT ?
You will have a memorable and delicious day when you join our Bon appetit Food flavor Tour. We visit local markets, shops and culinary artisans, all in places chosen for their historic & culinary importance. You’ll learn lots while having fun and savoring each bite.
Taste breads, Socca, Pissaladière, Pan Bagnat, Fruits, sweets, olive oils and seasonal specialties – all included in the ticket price. You may not need be lunch after the Delicious tour.
We walk from point to point- tasting, learning, and savoring in each spot. Sometimes you’ll sit, sometimes you’ll stand, you’ll rarely walk more than 15 minutes between stops so this is a user-friendly walking food tour.
Tours are available every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday mornings, and are conducted in English.
Tours fill up fast! Reserve your spot today. Buy Tickets by choosing your tour date & time. Purchase your reserved tickets via our easy, secure online purchasing system.