- The Old Town of Nice / Le Vieux Nice
- When: From March Till September / From Tuesday till Saturday
From October till November Every Saturday
- When: From March Till November
- Where we meet: Massena Square Fountain next to “Apollo statue” at 11H00
- Contact & information email@example.com Sms Whatsapp +33 649 244 407
- WEB SITE : www.rivierabarcrawl.com
The exclusive ‘walking tour’ around Nice old town is one of the city’s main attraction and a must see for any visitors. Nice Old Town (known locally as Le Vieux Nice) is a lovely honeycomb of narrow streets, dotted with beautiful baroque churches, shops and restaurants. It’s a hive of activity with vibrant squares buzzing both day and night.
The tour is conducted in English and runs every Tuesday till Saturday morning from the March 1st to September 30th. The tour starts at Massena Square Fountain at 11H00, and lasts for about 2 hours. Our guide wears a red T-Shirt and so easily spotted welcoming you.
The free walking tour of Old Nice takes you past the Massena square fountain, into the Cours Saleya market & past the Opera House, Rossetti square and explores the narrow pedestrianised streets of the Old Town finishing in castle Hill for a Picnic.Don’t forget to take a small bottle of water, sunglasses and a camera. There are toilets in the Cours Saleya, you need 35 cents. Wear shoes you can walk in, as this is a good walk of the ‘best bits’ of beautiful Nice & don’t forget a snack!