NISSA LA BELLA
- What : Free Walking tour around Nice old town in English
- When: From March Till September / Days : From Tuesday till Saturday
- Where : We meet at Massena Square Fountain next to “Apollo statue” at 10H55
- Your Guide : You’ll see us with the red Umbrella and Red T-shirt
- Duration : Around 2h30 hour tour
- Contact & information : firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsapp +33 649 244 407
The free walking tour of Old Nice takes you past to : The Massena square fountain, the Opera House, The Cours Saleya market, « palais de la prefecture », Palace of Justice Square,Rossetti square “Cathedrale St Reparate”, jesus Church,Promenade des Anglais, Port, Belanda’s tower, Port Lympia,Castle Hill (The tour ends at castle Hill )
Purchasing your tickets, you understand that is not a private tour and it may be a large group, however we will give our best to accommodate everyone and have a Nice tour together.
During the tour we stop few minutes at the flower market «Cours Saleya » where you can discover and buy local food. Don’t forget to take a small bottle of water, sunglasses and a camera. There are toilets in the Cours Saleya. Wear shoes you can walk in, as this is a good walk of the ‘best bits’ of beautiful Nice.